Sunday, November 16, 2008

WOW! it is so exciting to see everyone and their own bucket lists! Click here for the original post in case you missed this month's prompt.


Here are a few of them so far! they are so moving and inspirational. and i could not have said this better myself, Holly, wrote this comment on Darlene's blog about her bucket list and it is exactly the reason why we chose this prompt:

You put yourself into perspective, but I think you're also helping some of us realize that we need to raise our head and look beyond our current day-to-day struggles.


Darlene's



and Deanna's



Thanks so much for doing the challenge! And don't forget to check out their blogs, great inspo guys!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

What a nice surprise to see my layout there thanks guys... can't wait for the next challenge!

Jenifer Cowles said...

Im almost done with mine I will post it this weekend.
Beautiful Layouts ladies.

Pegasus said...

Just did my Bucket List. I'm a little late but that's ok. Here it is:

http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=149352&user_id=7526

Looking forward to prompt #3
peggy