Wednesday, April 8, 2009

All I can say is wow. We are so psyched to have so many followers! i see you guys hitting the site so pls leave us a comment so we can visit your blog. we love to go visiting and see what ya'll are up too!

....are you ready for this month's prompt? It is coming up soon...remember...this one will be the second part of a three part challenge so get your 5 for 5 down.

I have to tell you! GETTING YOUR GOALS ON PAPER IS SO IMPORTANT AND WORTH IT. I have checked in with the girls and they have been making progress with theirs.

So for mine, i have:
ONE) Started running for my 5k AND got the scrubster to start exercising with me!!!
TWO) Put in 1 app for a teaching position at a loca university {not a chance in you-know-where i would get it BUT i did it} AND today i went to a career fair and got the name of a the person to talk to at a local community college that teaches associates degrees AND would pay for me to get my Ph.D!
THREE) started my garden...EASY!
FOUR) handed my paperwork in on time TWO pay periods in a row! woot woot
FIVE) chatted with a neighbor AND she has a photography business!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! i cannot stress enough to you how this can be life changing for you to document your goals and move forward in your life.

On another note....

Check out this cool layout Crystal did for this month's prompt!






2 comments:

Greta Adams said...

that is a gorgeous page she did...

Anonymous said...

Wow...thanks so much for the shoutout! I had fun making it :)